We are grateful to be able to tell you about our exciting new host hotel for Florida Roundup 2018 – the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center. The ink is barely dry on the contract but we are already hearing rave reviews from out-of-towners who have stayed here in the past.
Remember: you must have the group code in order to be able to reserve a room.
- Special emails will be sent out to those who have already registered with the new code as soon as we have it.
- If you haven't registered yet, be certain to register with the Florida Roundup first. The hotel code will be part of the confirmation email you receive.
The meetings and the workshops are the heart of Roundup, but you'll be hard pressed to ignore many of the luxurious amenities that come with staying in the host hotel.
The 2018 host hotel is just minutes from the Miami International Airport (MIA) by the Waterford Blue Lagoon Business District,. You'll have easy highway access to downtown attractions, Coconut Grove shopping and South Beach nightlife.
The DoubleTree is famous for its warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in and over-sized guest rooms and suites. Enjoy amenities such as complimentary WiFi, a beauty and spa salon, a plaza of specialty shops, 24-hour complimentary airport transportation to and from MIA and a large modern fitness facility. Relax with friends and family at the temperature-controlled outdoor pool and whirlpool.
- 1 mile from Miami International Airport, adjacent to Miami Convention Center
- 172,000 sq. ft. of event space at the Miami Airport Convention Center
- Tropical outdoor pool, hot tub, beauty salon, gift shop and clothing store
- A choice of dining options, including signature restaurant Rioja Grille
- Adjacent to Miami International Merchandise Mart with over 200 wholesale vendors
- Located 12 minutes from South Beach and downtown Miami attractions
The Florida Roundup has secured a special rate for our attendees, but you must reserve your room no later than noon on 2/12/2018 to get these rates:
- Single or Double Occupancy: $179*
- Triple Occupancy: $194*
- Quadruple Occupancy: $209*
Other upgrades including a Deluxe room for $25 more per night and Suites are available. Please discuss with your reservation agent.
Parking at the hotel is available for a rate of $5 per day and $7 for overnight.
To receive our group rate, you must use the “offer code” you receive when you register for The Florida Roundup. If you book your room by calling the hotel directly, please tell them you are with Florida Roundup.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center
711 N.W. 72nd Avenue
Miami, Florida, 33126
USA TEL: +1-305-261-3800
*Taxes and fees not included.
Exciting Hotel Update...
As we get closer to the date of Florida Roundup 2018, some of our visitors are asking about alternate locations to stay. We are excited to tell you about two new auxiliary host hotels that have great rates for FRU attendees:
|Cambria Hotel||Springhill Suites|
Both locations offer shuttle service to and from the host hotel.